Dr. Z's Lice Treatment Clinic guarantees all head lice treatments for 30 days. We believe so much in our process and techniques that we are more than happy to offer a best in the industry 30-day guarantee to our clients.
Our guarantee requires clients to come in for a final comb out lice screening 7 days after the initial treatment. This screening must be performed in order for the 30-day guarantee to be honored.
DR.Z'S LICE FREE 30-DAY GUARANTEE:
1. Clients may be returned to school, daycare, camp, or work immediately following the initial lice removal treatment and will be provided with a signed certificate if needed.
2. All family members living under the same roof must be screened (by comb out method) and treated (if necessary) by Dr.Z's Lice Free. Families with two households must have all family members and caregivers, in both households, screened and treated (if necessary) by Dr.Z's Lice Free. All initial screenings must be completed within the first 24 hours of performing the initial head lice treatment. If all family members are not screened, and treated if necessary by Dr.Z's Lice Free within the first 24 hours, then the guarantee is void. Guarantee only applies to those treated.
4. Failure to make or show-up to a 7 day final screening will result in forfeiture of the guarantee. Any rescheduling for a screening must be done 24 hours in advance and must be rescheduled within the time indicted after the initial treatment. Cost for the final screening is $30.
5. If at anytime during the guarantee clients are concerned about continuing lice infestation or re-infestation they may come in for a screening. Clients are required to pay for a comprehensive screening to determine if there is any evidence of head lice. If evidence of live lice is found, treatment will be covered free of charge.
6. Guidelines will be the same for an original treatment including required checking and treating all family members if necessary. Re-screening for family members will need to be paid for.
* 7 day final lice screenings are only required for the treated person(s).